Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happenings in the Seaman Family


Sofia has been singing lots of Disney Songs, in particular, "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. She knows it both in English and Spanish. Our Nanny made this for her!

Then there were two. The Pink felt is the "Magic Carpet"... really.


She's holding a conversation with them.


Raquel: Mom, what's Sofia doing w/out me? I have to go see!  

Oh! where did Sofia go? Look Mami, it's Aladdin! and it's MINE!!!!!


and this one too!!


Onto another day, here's John at the garden. Raquel is getting interested in this garden thing. I'm only interested when there is stuff to eat from the garden!



I'm not lying when I say, Sofia is really into "A Whole New World" song.


ummm...John likes to play rough....don't do this at home unless you are a trained daddy with muscular arms...

No comments: