Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend 2011

And what I long weekend it was for us. I'll describe the positives and leave the negative last.

We first went to the library to check out new books for Sofia. Here's Raquel with my mom.


They love to play! 

Later on, we went to the pool and it was hot! I made sure everyone had enough sun blocker on them that I forgot about me. Let's say that at the end of the day, my shoulders looked pretty sunburn.


John taught Sofia how to swim but forgot to ask her to close her eyes. We are buying her goggles.


They were both very tired.  


Waiting on Daddy to finish changing.


1, 2, 3 that's how fast they fell asleep.



Then, we were hungry.



We decided to hit the park before going to Braums for Ice Cream!




Red, White and Cute!


Vanessa, my sister in law and her son, who is currently serving our country!



Now onto the BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 4:45am Saturday morning, we were awaken by a loud noise, John got up to inspect and this is what we found. Someone had thrown a rock through our garage door windows and hit our car as well. The cops told us that we are the 4th house these so call "teenagers" have targeted. After 8 years living in this neighborhood this is the first for us.





No comments: