Thursday, December 8, 2011

5 Things About Me Today

1. It has been years since I have visited an Old Navy store and instead of coming out empty handed and disgusted at the lack of choices for me and John, this time I bought me a nice sweater for work and bought Sofia several tops. They still target the teenage masses and that's fine with me, thank goodness the Gap near me is not been shipped to China. Old Navy has nice stuff for my girls, I can only get so much out of Target who also has a nice clothes for kids, but sooner or later you do want variety.

2. I blame Thanksgiving and all the Christmas parties we are about to attend for my lack of keeping up with my healthy eating habits. Thankfully, we have January to look forward and reaffirm our goals all over again!

3. For the last two weeks, I have been listening to Leonardo Favio, Sandro, Leodan and other artist like these. Years ago, my father used to play their songs every weekend and I felt tortured every time I heard them. I could not understand why anyone would listen to bad songs. Today, I understand why my father liked them; they are not like today's music, dirty. The music of yesterday is amazingly beautiful, I just did not understand its simplicity.

4. I can't wait to go on my vacation to start taking mid-afternoon naps with my girls.

5. I have not shop for any presents. Nor do I want to just thinking how full the parking lot is and the crazy people shopping. Thankfully, there is always Starbucks to help me through my shopping.

No comments: