Friday, January 11, 2013

Five on Friday - Sum

1.Who stands out among people you met in 2012?

I reconnected with my best friend again so in a way we met each other all over again.



2.What new interest did you discover in 2012?

I discovered Etzy and the high it gives me when I sell an item.


3.In what way was 2012 better than 2011?

We were finally able to take a vacation! South Padre was great and we finally remodeled our bedroom!


4.What small, symbolic item might serve as a good souvenir for 2012?

I used to hold on to items to remind me of  things that would soon come to the past but not anymore. I'm just grateful to be with my husband and daughters each and everyday of their lives.


5.Many years from now, what song, when you hear it on the radio, will remind you most of 2012?

"Call Me, Maybe." Stupid, stupid song! But my husband and daughters dance to it. I'd much prefer to turn to my 80's retro music.

No comments: