Saturday, November 29, 2008

The 41st Dallas Turkey Trot















After 7 weeks of training this is it! It was an amazing day! Here are the pics! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

The day started at 6am for us. We decided to take the rail train all the way to the Convention Center instead of driving. We figured it was going to be cheaper on the gas and we wouldn't be paying parking. Here's Sofia all prepped up for the run. It was chilly in the morning so, I had to make sure she was comfortable. She was not happy in this pic, I woke her up! yep! pay back!













We arrived at 8:30am and it was a sea of people we couldn't see the starting line.













My Coach Larry (he's 72! and runs faster than me!) and Cathy, one of my running buddies.














The crowd at the run.

at the end of the race...notice the Dallas Reunion Tower in the back!

No comments: