Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pounds

Today, I stand at 141 pounds. I had to write this in order to commit myself. My next weight in will be July 1st. I am not committing to lose 5 or 10 pounds. I will lose whatever I can to lose so that I won't disappoint myself. However, if I gain then I will have to re-access my workout plan.

However, today, I did run a MILE on the treadmill. My FIRST RUN since February of 2009. According to my mathematical calculations that turns out to 15 months of no running whatsoever!

I ran it very slow, in fact, it was more like trotting at 3.3 speed. It took me 18 minutes to run a mile. I take it, though. It is better than not running at all.

My Plantar Fasciitis is feeling much better, although I still need to take it easy but it is such an improvement from 6 months ago. My overall weight goal is to reach 130 pounds by September 1st. Oh my. I know I can do it. I got to get my mind right.

-Sandra.

No comments: