Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5 Things About Me Today

1. It finally rained down in my neighborhood yesterday. Again today. I like to see my grass green throughout the summer but summers here in Texas can get pretty hot and I hate to see houses with dead dried up grass, it is one of those things that separates homeowners I guess.

2. I can power walk pain free! But I still can't run. I'd call that in improvement from 6 months ago when I could barely walk! I just pray that by March next year, I'm running at least a 5K!

3. I have to stop going to bed at midnight. I blame Jane Austen! She's wicked. How dare she write a book that I can't put down. I swear! Coffee has suddenly become my savior.

4. I have started to wear my high heel shoes again. They make me feel pretty and cute.

5. I have been schedule to travel to KC, MO for three days in September (work related) and I'm already dreading being away from my babies. At the same time, I am calling it a semi-work-vacation away from diapers and baby monitors. I know that once I'm there, I will want to get back on the plane to bring me home. I hate planes. I hate it.

No comments: