1. I feel like a child again when I'm sewing and/or creating something with my bare hands. I love it so much, I feel cheated I don't have more time to spend creating. I can't wait to teach Sofia and Raquel. I only hope they'd love it too!
2. It is too hot to do anything outside. Gee, Sunday was 106, yesterday 107...I hate rushing time but Fall, where are you!?
3. I have been noticing my Plantar Fasciitis is feeling much better. In fact, I was running around with Sofia yesterday and I didn't feel any pain. I must not rush, however, I need to keep on doing my stretching exercises. I give it 6 more months and I can start running again!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I need to de-stressed so much!!
4. I was talking to Gayle this past Sunday, she's one of Zara's friends and it is so refreshing to talk to someone about parenthood and how tough it can be to fight against the wave of what the world thinks kids should have nowadays. She's someone I admire for raising her boy without TV (this is very limited), no IPHONE and no Nintendo! AMAZING! They create, do stuff inside and outside the house, they read, they have conversations! Again, this is what I want to do with my girls. Explore with them!
5. Life changing events are coming.