1. Has anyone ever spoiled a book/movie/etc. for you?
Yes, I used to listen to a morning radio show and they started talking about "Million Dollar Baby" movie and how good it was, I was excited to hear good reviews about it since I was YET to watch it, then the host came out and started talking about the "sad" ending of the movie in detail. I was mad. Since then, I decided why even bother to watch the movie since I pretty much know the ending. Sucks.
2. Have you ever spoiled a book/movie/etc. for anyone?
No. Unless they don't care about it and ask for details.
3. Are you (or were you) spoiled as a child?
Heck no. I wanted to be spoiled but with three other siblings feeling the same way I did, it was impossible.
4. Do you put spoiler cuts when you discuss books/film in your journal?
No. I want to, but that would be unfair.
5. Is there any food spoiling in your ktichen right now?
I'm very positive there is something there in the back of the fridge that is. I don't even want to think about it right now.