Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Bachelorette and a Wedding!

So for the last three weeks since my last post I have been busy prepping for my sister's wedding which happened about a week ago on the 29th, making the ring bearer's pillow, which I forgot to take a picture of because I did it three days before the wedding, finding Raquel's dress, finding Sofia's shoes and socks, etc, etc, etc that I did not have time to blog at all. So, here are some of the pictures from the very clean bachelorrete dinner and wedding.

Surprise Bachelorrete dinner at Gloria's. Drinks, jokes and good food! My sister was very happy!

She was reading some over the top questions we had for her.

My oldest sister, Medith. She's so funny and never shies away from saying it like it is! 


The Cake!


Yesenia being herself!
 The obligatory group picture.

 Salsa dancing was about to start!

 Then we ran into an old drinking buddy of ours when we were single and partying all the time. Good to know he's now married with three kids.

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Posing with the Bride and Groom

Posing with my husband who was still positive the Rangers could beat the Cardinals...



This is when we had lost hope on the Rangers winning the World Series, even Raquel was frustrated!




David's parents and my brother who still after 39 years has not figure out how to smile for pictures.

The Wedding!

Posing before the walk down the aisle.


Yikes, me in a dress. My sister's dress on the other hand was beautiful. 


The "I DO" picture moment. 

Picture time!

Medith and Carlos, my sister and brother who have endured the toughest times along with me.


The Seaman's with the Dunn family

Tio Frank with his fiancee.


Posing with the Loup Family.

Gracie with her cousins!

The siblings


 I love this picture!

Raquel at the bathroom stall.

John and Andrew or AKA: Pimple boy


Before the dancing started....


The Grand Entrance!


Sofia danced A LOT...just like her parents did.



Getting tired...

Getting funky without alcohol.


With alcohol....

very drunk...


Still sober and still acting weird and funky...

Totally exhausted. 

No comments: