Thursday, March 29, 2012

What Not To Wear: Prom and Proper

Apparently, U.S. High Schools have finally decided not to allow teenage girls to dress inappropriately. I wonder why it took them so long? Perhaps it was getting out of hand. But, really, if the parents allow their daughters to dress like tramps why would anyone else care? It is not the schools issue to tell everyone how to properly dress, God forbid, it should be the parents first line of duty to show their daughters how to dress properly and respectfully. I was not allowed by neither of my parents to disrespected them in the way I dressed or spoke.

Moms who buy these sort of clothes for their own daughters are shameful.


I don't like any of the appropriate dresses either. I have seen very cute, nice and proper prom dresses better than the ones below.  

No comments: