Friday, January 27, 2012

My Favorite Things this Month - January

I guess this could be a new post segment of mine, I'll see if it survives...

At any rate, these are the things that I have been enjoying this month.

1. Sweet'n Salty Chex Mix - Honey Nut. This thing is amazing! I swear is hard for me to stop eating it. The girls and I devour one bag by ourselves; We had a great time eating the entire bag; John bought to snack on but we ended up finishing the entire bag! Shame on him. This ain't good for my diet.












2. Downton Abby - I'm not into TV Drama whatsoever, in fact, I'd rather watch a football game than any drama that's on TV nowadays, but last summer when I had ran out of British drama to watch, I stumble upon Downton Abby and I was captivated by the numerous positive comments about it so and since it was available on Netflix I decided to give it a chance. I was hooked after the first episode and ended up watching the entire first season in 5 days. Huge cliffhanger at the end! I was upset Lady Mary didn't accept Matthew but unfortunately she's carrying rather a large baggage she carried off along with her mom and Anna. We had to wait until this month for the second season to air after it finished airing in Britain. It rather sucks, we Americans have to wait for them to watch it first. Don't they know we hate to wait! At any rate, so far the second season has me at hello, John is also hooked. He watched the entire first season in one seating. (one day, that is.)

One more thing: PBS, thank you.

3. Running - I'm running once again, after taking a two month hiatus and the results from not running are not pretty but I've had enough and decided to come back and lose the weight and do what I love the most. Running. I'd love to find me a running buddy...but in the meantime, I'll enjoy running by myself.

No comments: