Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Stupid New Year's Resolutions 2012

For 2012, I will...

1. Quit walking off with other people's pens unless the pen is really, really cute or the color green.

2. I vow to squeeze the tube of toothpaste from the end and not the middle. Unless I am trying to annoy my husband of course.

3. Spend less than $1,825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.

4. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

5. I won't worry so much when time is faster than I am.

6. I will cut my hair, grow my hair, cut it, grow it, cut it, grow it....

7. I will try to love on my dog Lenny a little bit more this year even though I prefer to love on my other two dogs.

8. I will try to drive "closer" to the speed limit while passing slower cars.

9. To hire someone come clean my house even though my husband thinks is a waste of money.

10. Get rid of my fear of flying and just resolve on taking sleeping pills.

No comments: