Sunday, January 1, 2012
My Stupid New Year's Resolutions 2012
1. Quit walking off with other people's pens unless the pen is really, really cute or the color green.
2. I vow to squeeze the tube of toothpaste from the end and not the middle. Unless I am trying to annoy my husband of course.
3. Spend less than $1,825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
4. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
5. I won't worry so much when time is faster than I am.
6. I will cut my hair, grow my hair, cut it, grow it, cut it, grow it....
7. I will try to love on my dog Lenny a little bit more this year even though I prefer to love on my other two dogs.
8. I will try to drive "closer" to the speed limit while passing slower cars.
9. To hire someone come clean my house even though my husband thinks is a waste of money.
10. Get rid of my fear of flying and just resolve on taking sleeping pills.