Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Movies We Watch

This time it will be, Movies I watched because John did not want to sit with me and watch these two movies, so here's my poor review of the following two movies:

Bridget Jones Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - These two movies are hysterical aside from the thousands of F-Bombs all over these two movies that can pretty much blow the State of Texas away but if you put those aside these two are hilarious! John decided to play his computer game and kept asking me what was so funny. At any rate, the first movie B.J. Diary is about a 30 something woman who is desperate in finding Mr. Right and desperate to loose the extra pounds who is played by Renee Zellweger who is just hysterical. Her two love interest Hugh Grant as Daniel Cleaver and Colin Firth as Mark Darcy. Yes, Mr. Darcy, if you are a Pride and Prejudice fan, he plays Mr. Darcy again! He's just adorable and fantastic once again playing Mr. Darcy and of course by the end of the movie Cleaver and Darcy fight for Jones love in a pretty hysterical fight. I have never laugh so hard! So, who wins? Mr. Darcy of course!

The Edge Of Reason picks up Mr. Darcy and Jones five weeks after their love affair started. I think this movie is as hilarious or even more than the first. All the characters are back but this time, Jones plays the over zealous girlfriend who ends up splitting with Mr. Darcy over trust issues who later ends up in jail in Thailand over a big mistake. Who ends up saving her? Mr. Darcy. Is there a marriage proposal at the end of the movie? I'm not saying!

Overall, I give these two movies five out of five stars and I told John that I'm buying them for my collection. So, there's my very poor review for ya! -Sandra.

No comments: