Friday, September 17, 2010

Five on Friday - Nagging

1.What kinds of nagging injuries do you have?

Plantar Fasciitis and Sciatic pain


2.What long-procrastinated task is nagging at you lately?

Sofia's teacher has asked me for recent headshot of her. I got it, I just haven't printed the dang picture and everyday that goes my brain reminds me, "you still haven't done it, have you!?" I know, it's been two weeks already.

3.In what way have you been a nag to someone else?

When I don't have enough hours of sleep the night before. One big clue: I'm very very quiet the next morning. John is my witness.

4.Who in your life is a world-class nag?

I don't think she'll read this, so I'll say, Patricia. lol...

5.Nag is such an ugly word. What would be a nicer way to describe someone who exhibits nagging tendencies? 
 
"you need to drink some kool aid!" OR
"are you cross?" OR
"would you like time out?" OR
"you need to take a chill pill" OR
"would you like a skinny starbucks with that?"

No comments: