Friday, September 24, 2010

Five on Friday - Bloom’s Taxonomy

1.What did you do this week?

I flew over to the Show Me State, (MO) for work.


2.Why did things turn out the way they did this week?

Because I decided to let things happen the way God wanted them to happen, therefore, I trusted and I let go of my fears and just be myself.

3.How will this week’s events affect next week’s, both positively and negatively?

This weeks events were very important to my little family and we are blessed the way they turned out. We are now able to decide to move forward in a big decision and keep trusting that the Lord will protect us.

4.What were this week’s pivotal moments where things might have happened differently and changed everything?

Tuesday night  was the pivotal moment. It is hard when someone else has to make a life changing event decision for you, but then deep in your heart you know that whatever decision is made, strenght and trust in the Lord will never fail.

5.How was your week?
 
Amazing!!! even though, I came back bruised from Go Carts it was a great experience. Got to know a couple of co-workers, I hadn't had the opportunity to know very well and I was not disappointed.

No comments: