Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crazy Hat Party!

Yesterday, we hosted a crazy hat party. It was going to originally just be a get together, but then, I went to my closet and discover a red hat my freind Patricia had brought me from Mexico a couple of years ago that I had never put on. So, I thought of a crazy idea and make everyone where a hat so that I could wear my hat. John made enchilada dinner and I made the rice. The Cash's brought wine and made fondu and the Booker's brought more wine and apple pie. It was great and fun!


The Booker Family above. I liked the matching hats!


The Cash Family above. Hollis, I think, had the most original hat. He used his new bride's veil to make it a Mosquito Hat. Very clever!


The Seaman Family. John went Asian and wore his Japenese hat he bought on our Hawaiin vacation 4 years ago.


The guys! John, Hollis and Scott.

The Gang! We asked Arick, Mary and Scott's son to take our group picture.

2 comments:

qixxsilver said...

It was an AWESOME get together...once a month...this needs to happen without fail!!!

The Seaman's said...

NEXT MONTHS THEME: THE UGLIEST SWEATER PARTY! STAY TUNED FOR THE PICTURES!