Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Seaman Numero 2 - Update

6 more days to go!!! and I can't wait for my body to be released and start enjoying motherhood all over again. I know John can't wait for me to go back to my normal self..emotionally too.

Today, was my last visit to my Doctor and I'm thankful because, I had to sit down twice on my way in and on my way out. Just tired. This belly of mine is just huge and my body is telling me it only has 6 more days to cope with the baby.

I do have good news, I was wrong about my weight last week! I didn't gained 6 lbs, I only gained 3 lbs! I looked at the wrong number on the scale I guess. This week I only gained 2 lbs, so that puts me total weight gained at 42 lbs! So, if my baby arrives by next Tuesday, I should have only gained 45 lbs! Not bad! I gained 65 with Sofia and it was brutal to loose the weight.

At any rate, Dr. Kaye said it will literally take a miracle for me to dilate, so he didn't even check. So, November 3rd here I come! -Sandra.

No comments: