Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Outfit...or sort of an outfit...

Alright, so due to our budget and the second baby coming and the fact that Sofia has not yet reached an age where she can go trick or treating anywhere because her bed time is 7:30pm every night, I decided to make her Halloween outfit this year. So, I looked around on the Internet for something to make that would be easy and not too expensive, and I found this cookie costume that was of felt fabric. I have tons of felt fabric so I went for it.

Here's Sofia persuading me not to do it. To spare her from embarrassement. I'm sure we'll have more of these moments in the future.


So, here I am cutting the fabric and watching football all at the same time. Priceless!


Here's Sofia wearing her "Super Sofia" hat made by her daddy.


And here's the final product. I didn't make a chocolate cookie. I went all out and made an M&M's cookie! This thing also serves as a seat cushion or to hide your face.

No comments: