Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Things About Me Today

1. This week, I wore my regular pants for work. Although, the zipper went up the button did not want to reach out to the other side and be buttoned up, but it is OK. I'm done wearing maternity pants. I'm so ready to throw them away forever!

2. I was supposed to weight myself this week and I didn't. I will next week. I feel 100% positive that I have lost "some" weight. I need to gear up on my abdominal work out.

3. I want to saw, I want to create....I want, I want, I want, but I don't seem to have TIME, TIME, TIME!

4. I was looking at the weather for next week, Holy Week, and by Good Friday, we will be in the lower 80's! Fantastico!

5. It is so good to talk, or vent or whatever it is that its bothering you. I got home from the gym last night and I just wanted to talk about all the stress I have had recently and John pulled me to the side and said, "I'm all ears." That was nice of him. Just to vent out my frustrations and release it, not to him, but out from me and not being judge for the way I think or may feel about certain subjects in my life or people surrounding me. I feel much better today. -Sandra.

No comments: