1. BRRRRRRR is cold outside!!! The month of January can be inspiring or can be dull and depressing.
a. Inspiring: The beginning of a new year brings renewed hope and the chance to bring about new changes in your life.
b. Dull/Depressing: It's cold and cloudy, rainy and or snowy. Then you wait for the end of January to get your W-2's to file your income taxes.
2. I have been telling John that I would love to have another baby. He stays quiet. Then he says, "sure, why not. We'll buy the girls a bunk bed." Great! In second thought, did you know that I'm approaching the big 4-0 this year? Should I risk it? Or should I just be contend that after trying to conceive for so many years, I should just feel blessed that God allowed us to be parents?
3. John is starting his Master Electrician License class every Tuesday night for the next 12 weeks. We will miss him.
4. Raquel is saying: Agua, Caca (poop), Gracias (thank you), Amen. Not bad, ha!!!
5. I need to stop drinking coffee!!!! I first started drinking coffee only on weekends; now is almost every day. I got my reasons!
fyi: I tried the upgraded McDonald's coffee they got to compete against Starbucks, and all I have to say about it is: YUCK!!! My office coffee tastes better than theirs!