Friday, January 21, 2011

Five on Friday - Super!

1.There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have been your Super_____ name?

hmmmm.....Super Tired! or Super Stressed!



2.This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?

Superterrific: I slept for 7 hours straight for two nights in a row!!! Sofia didn't wake us up to go the potty.

Superlame: Watching Ax Men with John. That show is super lame if you don't like watching men cutting down trees and breaking their noses.


3.Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?

I would have loved to have the ability to fly! Gas prices is nearing $3.00 here in Dallas and that's super lame!


4.What do you most expect will be super this weekend?

Learning how to sew a skirt with an invisible zipper! Can't wait!

 
5.What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?
 
I don't have the money to attend Super Bowl so that's super  lame. I have always dreamed of going and now that is in my home town, I can't afford it.

No comments: